Beginner's Quilt-Along

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Another slow week

Hello all!

I donated 4 quilt tops to Project Linus last night at Sewtopia but they were all things I have posted on here before. I am working on some July birthday gifts so those will need to stay secret for a little bit yet. I also finished up a baby gift but since baby isn't here yet I don't want to post any sneak peaks.  I have the next few days off and we are expecting rain so hopefully I can get my Craftsy BOM quilt back done. Nothing else new here :)

Donation Quilt Tops

More Donation Quilt Tops
 
 Happy sewing!

Angela S.

2 comments:

  1. Angela, I was at Sewtopia Tuesday evening as well, so now I have a face to put with you. I would love to have you check out my blog at journeyofavintagegirl.blogspot.com. I blog about random things in my life, but if I ever finish my sewing/quilting projects they will be posted as well. Happy stitching! Gail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gail - Thanks for commenting. I visited your site this morning. You do an amazing job! I love all of your photos!

      Delete