I finished up a few quilt tops this weekend and it was great!! I had completed these blocks a long time ago and needed to get something done with them. I could have just put together all 12 blocks and called it a day but I saw this as an opportunity to make two child-sized quilt tops. The blocks and sashing themselves weren't quite big enough for my liking so I added on a 5 inch border around the whole thing.
So here are the finished tops ready for donation to Project Linus!
I am working on a few other tops from past projects so hopefully those will be done after the upcoming three day weekend.
Have a great holiday weekend!