I think both blocks are going to have some updates made before they actually make it into the quilt but at least now they are 'finished' enough for me.
Along with these blocks I also started working on the July blocks -- Dresden plates ooooohhh!!
I really like the way this turned out. I tried not to think about the colors too much and just used 20 different fabrics from the fat quarter bundle that I started with. The next Dresden plate is going to be a more modern look and I should have that one done shortly :)
Once July is done I will be working on the August, September and October blocks. My goal is to have the entire top done by the end of November so that I can get it in to my quilter before the end of the year.
The gal that is putting on the class put up pictures of her finished quilt and I can't wait to see mine all done up as well!
Have a great week!